Single Drive AE Pins
- The Blue Point .157″ diameter shank actual embedment pin is sized to provide actual embedment depths in track or clips up to 14 gauge ( 2mm).
- Assured to meet the required embedment depths into concrete or steel without compensating for the track or clip thickness.
- The pin heads are stamped for easy identification before and after installation.
- Choose the correct pins confidently. For example, using the 1″ AE pin, the actual embedment depth into the concrete is 1 “. There is no longer a need to use a 1-1/4″ pin to assure a 1” embedment.
- The Blue Point AE Pins are protected with our unique gold corrosion resistant finish.
- The gold standard in AE Pins
- Oversized .315″ head diameter, thick heavy duty head provide true guidance for better drivability.
- Available in single shot and strip pin applications
|Item #||Shank Length||Description||Package/Qty|
|AE157-12PK||1/2″||.315″ head, .157″ dia. shank knurled AE pin w/ plastic washer||100/1000/5000|
|AEG157-34F||3/4″||.315″ head dia., .157″ dia. shank AE pin w/ rubber flute||100/1000/5000|
|AEG157-100F||1″||.315″ head dia., .157″ dia. shank AE pin w/ rubber flute||100/1000|
|AEG157-114F||1-1/4″||.315″ head dia., .157″ dia. shank AE pin w/ rubber flute||100/1000|
|AEG157-112F||1-1/2″||.315″ head dia., .157″ dia. shank AE pin w/ rubber flute||100/1000|