Regional Sales Representative
Blue Point Fasteners is a dynamic organization developing, manufacturing and marketing Construction Fasteners, Tools, Acoustic Hanging Systems and Specialty equipment. A leader of innovation providing creative and dependable solutions to the North and South American construction market.
Our vision statement: Become a premier world class innovative construction fastener and hanging solution company.
Our mission statement: To innovate and provide leading technologically advanced products utilizing our team of experts to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers improving their competitive abilities.
We are looking for a Sales Professional (not just a Sales Representative) with experience in the construction materials market, specifically, we need someone with construction fastening and or electrical acoustic hanging tools and hardware experience to join our growing sales team.
Our next Sales Representative will:
- Work with existing customers to grow our current business with them
- Look for opportunities yet uncovered and expand our base of business
- Team with our product talent to develop new products and solutions for our market
- Grow our market by developing relationships with our distribution partners and general contractors
- Help us develop a strong brand awareness through quality products and exceptional customer service.
- Provide insight and expertise to help us better understand where unique opportunities may exist.
- With National or Regional Sales work experience with construction fastening and Datacom hanging systems or equivalent
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Proficient with internet searches, MS Office software including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Can travel to meet with customers and attend trade shows nationwide
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of efficiency, initiative and independent judgment
- Ability to handle situations that may arise in the sales cycle and be a solution provider
Job Type: Full-time
Email Resumes To: BL@bpfasteners.com
Blue Point Fasteners is a dynamic organization manufacturing and marketing Construction Fasteners, Tools, Hanging Systems and Specialty equipment. A leader of innovation providing creative and dependable solutions to the North and South America.
We are looking for Sales Assistants with a cheerful disposition and strong work ethic to join our team of professionals.
This role requires STRONG customer communication skills. Must also have strong sales and customer service skills. The ideal candidate should also be self-motivated and have great interpersonal skills. We are looking for a candidate who is proactive, experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership.
The person in this role will be responsible for serve customers in both North America and Central/South America by providing products and service information; resolving product and service issues; expediting or tracking orders; assisting sales personnel with product information, technical details and installation instructions. Construction Fastener and Tool Experience a plus Strong Computer Skills preferred.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Helps resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Assists sales in response to customers’ needs of product literature, samples, specification sheets, and other requests.
- May assist in the creation of sales mailing lists, sales specials, advertising.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, mechanically inclined, General Knowledge of Construction, Desktop Publishing, Photoshop or similar skills, Microsoft Office Suite, other computer skills.
- 3 years or more relevant experience in construction industry
- Education: High school
- Fluent in Spanish, listening, speaking, reading and writing is required
Employment Type: Full-Time
Email Resumes To: BL@bpfasteners.com
Point Fasteners is a dynamic organization manufacturing and marketing Construction Fasteners, Tools, Hanging Systems and Specialty equipment. A leader of innovation providing creative and dependable solutions to the North and South America.
We are looking for an experienced accountant who have strong work ethic to join our growing professional team and assist in maintaining financial records. As Accounting Manager / Bookkeeper, you’ll handle everything from regular bookkeeping duties to payroll administration and maintain financial records. It’s important that you are proficient with QuickBooks or a similar enterprise accounting system. This role will support all business functions through daily record keeping and by maintaining financials for management.
- Make deposits, record all banking activity daily, reconcile bank and credit card statements daily and monthly, and assist with cash flow management
- Record and assist with payroll administration
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Review, post and pay all overhead and purchasing bills
- Reconcile and maintain vendor balances as well as work closely with our purchasing personal to ensure proper recording, receiving and authorization of purchase orders
- Process customer payments, reconcile and maintain customer balances, and follow up with customers to collect on past due balances
- General ledger, balance sheet maintenance and other responsibilities as assigned
- Draw up financial reports on a regular basis for management
- Prepare account analysis as requested
- Assist with year-end closings
- Prepare sales tax computations and file with the state
- Prepare sales commission reports
- Assist with preparation/coordination of any audit processes
- Assist with maintaining all accounting related files
Skills & Requirements:
- 2 years or higher degree or equivalent with an emphasis in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years previous experience of general accounting
- Knowledge of enterprise type accounting systems, preferably QuickBooks software and custom financial reporting
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation
- Ability to perform and work as part of a team
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities and strong attention to detail.
- Possess a punctual nature, flexible, and a team player with a “can do” attitude.