Ninja Ceiling Fastening Tool
Features and Benefits
• Lowest noise (db) level of any powder tool on the market.
• Consistent low noise even in fractured concrete.
• One pin and clip allows usage in multiple applications eliminating need for multiple inventories.
• More flexibility in pre-tying wires for jobs.
• Heavy duty shank for higher holding strengths.
• Lightest ceiling tool weighing under 3-1/2 lbs.
• No recoil, reduces operator fatigue.
• No piston to wear or break, ensuring low maintenance allowing longer tool operation.
• Simple and light weight to operate with adjustable length pole.
• Specially designed non-slip ribbed rubber grip makes it comfortable and non-conductive.
• Tool & pin provide dual guidance system to ensure continued straight driving penetration into work surface.
• Unique power venting system prevents overdrive and ensures consistent fastening into variable substrates, providing 1-1/4’’ penetration into soft or
• hard concrete.
• The pin and clip, as well as the slim profile tool design allows for threaded rod, pencil rod and wire to hang straight down while fastening in congested areas.
• Uses standard PATMI .22 cal straight wall powder loads.
• Total weight of 12′ pole and Ninja tool only 7-1/2 lbs.